ホーム フォーラム 相談ルーム Wholesale CBD Vape Cartridges – PayPal Payments

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3526 返信
    zoeBiafe
    ゲスト

I look after a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer marketing and advertising services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Top Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a pretty extensive series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely not legal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to consult yet another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at yutaro.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Wholesale CBD Vape Cartridges – PayPal Payments
あなたの情報: